The territory of the guest house - washing, drying, ironing, room service, rent a car, wake-up call
Our qualified staff can arrange for you a day trip to city called Odrin in Turkey with a guide, Shopping tornado in the town Bourgas, located on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, Visiting the town Yambol and village Kabile - where you can visit the Historical Museum and excavations and Kabile’s monastery – “Rojdestvo Bogorodichno”.
- Day trip around the region of Elhovo, where you can see - abyss cave "Dranchi Dupka" – with displacement from 24 m. and a length of 27 meters, on the bottom of which flows underground river. Nearby the cave is village Melnitsa – beautiful karst area with a few sprngs. The cave’s entrance is on the north slope and is very similar as the entrance of the cave "Utroba" with the difference that the sun never shines this entrance.
- Thracian sanctuaries of the Sun – they are situated on a distance of about 20 km south of the town Elhovo and 3-3.5 km south from the village Melnitsa, in a west part of Derventski eminence and in a neighbourhood of Muchukovi and Mircholovi stones. on hilly terrain are situated lonely rocks and on them are hewn over 200 circles (discs) with different diameters.
- Thracian dolmens nearby village Golyam Dervent most important find from the Age of Ancient Thrace in Elhovo are two dolmens in the village Golyam Dervent. According to words of Daniela Agre ( Bulgarian archaeologist) this is the biggest dolmen ever found in Thrace, which dromos (corridor) to the burial chamber is covered and this is very rare architecture. in fact is very important to know that there are 800 dolmens found in Bulgaria, Turkey and Greece, but that dolmen is the only one, which is with ornamented entrance stone. The ornaments represent labris (double ax), biting each other snakes and maze.
- Thracian mound near village Borisovo – Prof. Daniela Agre has found Thracian Chariot with emblem jaguar from Roman time. This precious find is unique - the only one luxury chariot which gives us information about the real look of the Thracian four wheel chariot.
- PARORIAN monastery – 35 km south-easterly of the town of Elhovo in the region of village Voden are located remains of hesychastic monastery "Sveta Bogoroditsa" (St. Mary). It was established in 1335 in the area of Paroria. The Creator of the monastery is the ascetic monk Gregory Sinait – founder of the Bulgarian Hesychasm
For the Hunters - is possible to organize hunt for big and winged game guided by local hunters.